Posts Tagged ‘SFDC Deployment’
July 10, 2014 Leave a comment
- Create Deployment connection
- Enable the inbound change set settings on the destination Environment you would like to deploy the solution to.
- Enable the outbound change set settings on the source Environment where you package your application.
- The best practice is to Package everything in the changeset and salesforce will only deploy the change into your destination environment. If you only package the change, you could miss some of the changes.
- You can clone the change set on the source destination however the initial packaging takes some time as you need to go through everything and select the components manually.
- After the change set is packaged, you need to upload the chagneset so that destination environment can see the change set in its incoming change set list.
- Click Validate the change set before deployment.