Recently, I am having issues with deploying asp.net mvc 4 application to Windows Server 2008 R2.After add the necessary role and features and I setup an application in IIS. However , I received the following error message: Unrecognized attribute ‘targetFramework’.
It turns out that this is because App pool is not configured to use .net 4.0, after changing from .net 2.0 to .net 4.0. It works like a charm.
Note if .net v4.0x does not show up under .NET Framework version dropdown, you can need to install .net or re-register .NET 4 with IIS, you can check my previous blogpost to learn how to do it.
- Listen to "What Does Solution Architect Do In a Project" by Yu Bin via #solutionarchitect #softwarearchitect spreaker.com/user/9756007/w… 3 days ago
- I uploaded a new episode, "What Does Solution Architect Do In a Project", on #spreaker #enterprisearchitect spreaker.com/user/9756007/w… 3 days ago
- RT @ks_sangha: Another #UnitedAirlines Customer service video. @immlawyercanada @RishiKNagar @ahayher https://t.co/zsHSALoCLo 4 days ago
- @united The recent videos is so disturbing and disgusting. The way you treat your own customer like piece of shit . Shame one you. 2 weeks ago
- Not in my backyard thinking is not helpful. m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… 2 weeks ago
- 760,228 hits