How to setup AD group to work with SharePoint group security
Recently, I am having issues with the permission setup at client side. The way we setup permission is we create AD Group and add the add AD Group to the proper SharePoint Group. If we need to grant permission to a user, we then add the user to the correct AD group. But end user reports that by adding a user to an AD group, this user does not have any access to the SharePoint site.
Change the AD Group scope from Global to Universal fix the problem.
AD Group Scopes from Paul Stork
- @NZTAAkl #2 most people are ignoring the limit on North Western motorway and drive much faster. It is Health and safety issue, please fix it 1 day ago
- @NZTAAkl #1 It is very dangerous to drive at the current speed limit 80Km in North Western Motoway. .. 1 day ago
- Listen to "What Does Solution Architect Do In a Project" by Yu Bin via #solutionarchitect #softwarearchitect spreaker.com/user/9756007/w… 5 days ago
- I uploaded a new episode, "What Does Solution Architect Do In a Project", on #spreaker #enterprisearchitect spreaker.com/user/9756007/w… 5 days ago
- RT @ks_sangha: Another #UnitedAirlines Customer service video. @immlawyercanada @RishiKNagar @ahayher https://t.co/zsHSALoCLo 6 days ago
- 760,449 hits