How to Use User-defined function using Nintex workflow
In Nintex workflow, you can create re-usable workflow logic by creating user defined function. The user-defined function is very similar to a method defined using c# or java. You can have input parameter and output-parameter. You then call the user defined function by passing in the parameter and return the output parameter. Here are the steps:
1. Create your user defined action
2. Define your output and input parameters
3. Create your workflow logic as normal and publish your user defined action.
4. You can call the user defined action from your main workflow.
1. One of the limitation for the user defined action is that you cannot create Person or Group variable.