How to use call web service action in SharePoint2013 workflow
In SharePoint2013, you can use call web service action and loop. In this post, I will show you how to achieve this.
1. Create a List workflow called CallWebService
2. Create a variable called listurl and assign the value to http://sp2010/_vti_bin/listdata.svc
3. Create a dictionary variable called RequestHeaders and add the following key value pairs.
4. Call the web service with the HttpHeaders you just build in the previous step and store the response in the variable ResponseContent.
5. The ResponseContent variable is the Dynamic values (in SharePoint designer it will be called dictionary type) and it is new feature for SharePoint2013 workflow. We can use the following actions to count the number items in the variable.
6. You can use loop in SharePoint 2013 workflow and out each list title as shown below.