Create a parameterized report using SSRS –Part2
In the first part of the series, I have created a parameterized report using SSRS. However, you have to type in the ship Country instead of selecting it from a dropdown list. In this post, I will show you how to create that dropdown list.
1. Create a new Shared dataset called ShipCountriesDS
2. Create a new report dataset using the shared dataset
3. Go to the report parameter and double-click the @ShipCountry and then go to the available values properties tab. Select Get values from a query and select the dataset you created above.
4. Run the report, you will see the dropdown list.
5. Click the view report button and then you will see the report shown below.
You can download a complete solution here.