Deploy SSRS Report to SharePoint document library
In previous post, I showed you how to configure SSRS and SharePoint using SSRS SharePoint integrated mode. In this post, I will show you how to deploy SSRS report into SharePoint document library using Business Intelligence Development Studio.
1. Create site collection using Business Intelligence Center template.
2. Create a document library called Reports and add the following content types to this document library.
3. Open you SSRS project using Business Intelligence Development Studio and configure your project properties as below
4. Right-click on the project and deploy the solution.
5. If you get a pop up for credentials and no matter what you try for the user name and password, the pop up keeps coming back up and nothing happens as shown below, you can find the fixes from my previous post.
6. After the deployment succeeds and navigate to the reports document library. Click on the report that has been deployed to your document library. You can view the report as below